The following departments are currently taking applicants for the position(s) listed below. EOE
- Full Time, System Administrator (Branson) – Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of servers and connected systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. Recommend Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years equivalent experiencing system analysis or in the process of receiving a degree in area of specialty and over two (2) years of experience in the field. A+ Certification not required but highly desirable.
- Full Time, Collections Administrator (Branson) – Collections and customer service of a specific portion of the loan receivables and assisting with collection of delinquent associations balance. Schedule includes Monday – Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Full Time, Resort Manager (Kennebunk) – Responsible for the overall operation and profitability of the resort through adherence to brand standards and effective leadership of all departments. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry job related experience and a minimum two (2) years of experience in hotel/resort operations at a property of similar size and/or quality.
- Full Time, Contracts Processor (Kennebunk) – Accurate entry of contacts at the point of sale including appropriate side documents as needed. Must have experience with Excel and Word and be able to type efficiently and accurately.
- Full Time, Verification Loan Officer (Kennebunk) – Continue the sale process. Verify accuracy of owner information and purchase information with owner while explaining the contract paperwork. Maintain proper sales procedure while decreasing the cancellation rate of the resort. Applicants must have experience and knowledge of sales within the timeshare industry.
- Full Time, Administrative Manager (Kennebunk) – Perform a broad range of duties and coordinate activities between all departments. Must have prior supervisor or management experience and be meticulous in following instructions and able to manage time efficiently.
Full Time, Hospitality Specialist (Kennebunk) - Responsible for interacting with Grand Crowne Resort guest to provide information in response to inquiries or request with the ability to deliver a superior "Wow" customer service experience. This role is considered a community expert and is expected to have a great knowledge of the area, fashion, trends, food and creative gift ideas. Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolve customer complaints; assist customers with all inquiries, hours operations, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Full Time, OPC Manager (Branson) - Looking for a manager with an energetic and outgoing personality who has great organizational skills. Must have OPC Management and OPC experience. Must be able to work flexible hours, have reliable transportation, basic computer skills, excellent people skills and able to work independently without supervision.